>Microarray expression analysis
Microarray expression analysis
Microarrays (microchips, biochips) are widely used for expression analysis to compare dozens and hundreds of samples. We offer quantitative expression analysis on the chips manufactured by Illumina.
Expression profile research (quantitative).
Terms and prices::
||Number of markers
||Number of samples per chip
||Minimal sample number per order
||Price per sample
|Illumina Human HT-12 Beadchip||> 47 000||NCBI RefSeq Release 38||12||24||Request a quote|
| Request a quote
- total amount — not less than 5 ug
- concentration — not less than 100 ng/ul
- 28S:18S RNA ≥ 1.0, RIN ≥ 7.0
- OD260/280=1.8-2.0, OD260/230 ≥ 2.0
Additional lab services:
Biomaterial-based RNA extraction.
Additional data services:
- Genes expression analysis (qualitative)
- Unigene GO classification
- Metabolic pathways analysis
- Differential expression analysis (for 2 and more samples)
- General and specific transcripts search (for 2 and more samples)
- Principal component analysis (PCA) (for 5 and more samples)